The Retrievable IBOP is used to control back flow from high pressure formations through the drill string back to the surface. The Retrievable IBOP also allows for downward fluid circulation within the drill string. The Retrievable IBOP is easily deployed and can be retrieved using a wire line.
D‑Valves manufactures the Retrievable IBOP bodies from chromoly steel and uses the latest in stainless and bronze for the internal parts, meeting NACE specifications for use in sour service. The Retrievable IBOPs are only available in two piece body construction and are supplied with either API or proprietary connections. Retrievable IBOPs are available in 5000 or 10,000 PSI.
All Retrievable IBOPs are extensively tested in our facilities to ensure the highest quality and that the product will perform to specifications when used in the field.
- Comes with certified test report
- Drop-In check tool is easily deployed and latched
- H2S corrosion resistant as per NACE MR0175
- Available with a wide variety of sizes and end connections
- Comes with carry box and complete range of retrieval tools
- Major repair kits available for every valve
- Documented history for all manufactured products
- Service and support by D‑Valves
|Series #||Valve Configuration||Body ID (inches)||Body OD (inches)||Drop-In ID (inches)||Drop-In OD (inches)||Pressure (PSI)||Weight (lbs)||Length (inches)||Alternate Threads|
|D2375R||2 3/8 IF Pin by Box||1.500||3.500||0.563||1.580||5000||70.000||31|
|D2875NR||2 7/8 IF Pin by Box||1.880||3.875||0.625||1.960||5000||70.000||26||2 7/8 SLH‑90, 2 7/8 AOH|
|D3500NR||3 1/2 IF Pin by Box||2.080||5.000||0.875||2.160||10000||150.000||32||4 FH|
|D3500NR‑DS40||DS40 Pin by Box||2.080||5.250||0.875||2.160||10000||170.000||32|
|D4500R||4 1/2 IF Pin by Box||2.385||6.625||1.375||2.540||10000||265.000||30.5||4 1/2 XH|