Back Pressure Valve
The Back Pressure Valve is used to control back flow from high pressure formations through the drill string back to the surface. It allows for downward fluid circulation within the drill string. Through the use of a downhole tool an opening sleeve can either be locked into place in the valve assembly or retrieved via wire line. This allows the valve to be locked open for fluid circulation in either direction or for usage of downhole tools.
D‑Valves manufactures Back Pressure Valve bodies from chromoly steel and uses the latest in stainless, chromoly and bronze for the internal parts, meeting NACE specifications for use in sour service. Back Pressure Valves are only available in two piece body construction and are supplied with either API or proprietary connections. Back Pressure Valves are available in 5000 or 10,000 PSI.
All Back Pressure Valves are extensively tested in our facilities to ensure the highest quality and that the product will perform to specifications when used in the field.
- Comes with certified test report
- Opening sleeve is easily deployed and latched
- H2S corrosion resistant as per NACE MR0175
- Available with a wide variety of sizes and end connections
- Comes with carry box and complete range of landing and retrieving tools
- Major repair kits available for every valve
- Documented history for all manufactured products
- Service and support by D‑Valves
|Series #||Valve Configuration||ID (inches)||OD (inches)||Pressure (PSI)||Weight (lbs)||Length (inches)||Alternate Threads|
|D3500IF-BPV||3 1/2 IF Pin by Box||2.115||5.000||10000||180||38.5||4 FH|
|D3500DS40-BPV||DS40 Pin by Box||2.115||5.250||10000||200||38.5|
|D4500IF-BPV||4 1/2 IF Pin by Box||2.690||6.625||10000||380||45.5||4 1/2 XH|